Final Task

 



The film is finally finished after a month of filming, re-filming, and editing. I feel a lot better now that things are finally completed. The completion of this cinematic endeavor makes me happier than ever! Making an opening sequence was a lot of fun for me even though the editing process was challenging and frustrating. I believe I am improving with time which is what is important. The initial planning, storyboarding, and actual filming were my favorite parts of the project. I knew what I needed to do and how to do it during the planning stage. These portions of the project appeared to come naturally to me in terms of creativity, which made it more fun. I had to adjust to things quickly and work efficiently throughout the entire process of developing this film. All of the work that needed to be done felt overwhelming at times, but my teammates supported and inspired me. I'm grateful to my incredible team for supporting me every step of the way and maintaining open lines of communication. It was fantastic to be able to observe the production process up close since it made me more aware of the little intricacies that appear in the finished product. Because of our meticulous attention to detail and perfectionist tendencies, I believe the film turned out really well!

Comments