Our Editing Disaster!

I went to check our commercial this morning to make sure it was flawless once more. Something seemed odd when I finished it. I decided to watch it again, and this time I noticed what was wrong. There was no sped-up footage in any of the scenes! The music and video became out of sync as a result which needed immediate fixing. I had no idea what had gone wrong so this was a very confusing time. Between yesterday and today, I struggled to recall what had transpired. My mind went completely blank. It was fine yesterday, but not so much today. I re-watched the video several times. Only to be met with silence. When I went to save the video to my phone, I discovered it was messed up. I sent a message to my pals asking them to resend the video, and I'll try to save it again. The video was flawless when they eventually submitted it. The scenes didn't start to speed up until I saved them to my phone. I emailed it to myself, but it still wouldn't play. I tried to come up with a different solution, but my mind was still blank. I considered having my pals send it to me, but I eventually came to a decision. The video did not play properly until I forwarded it directly from my messages to my computer. I felt quite fortunate!



Comments